Aristotle said, “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.” His words ring true today as we focus on the intelligent execution of foundational tactics that will support our businesses in the new post-pandemic world.
Examine your business foundation with these 6 tips:
- Are you clear on your vision, what you would like to achieve in the near and long term? Or has the foundation developed a few cracks over the last 13 months? Let’s repair this.
- A clear value proposition helps your team, clients, customers, colleagues and networks truly understand the value of your company’s products and services; and what sets you apart from the competition. Are you one of the 86% of businesses that don’t have a well-defined value proposition? If so… Let’s clarify this.
- Not all clients are created equal. Do you know who your best clients are and how to reach them? Imagine how much time and energy you can save by concentrating specifically on your new best clients. Let’s refocus this.
- How do you start a conversation with a potential new best client that engages them? And once you have their attention, what is your key message that will motivate them to take action? Let’s nail this.
- Have you dared to look at how you measure up to your competition? Knowing what makes your offer unique is essential to eliminating the competition. Let’s measure this.
- Do you have an easy-to-follow action plan to get your launch strategy off the ground? By taking full stock of what you have, what you need and how to take effective action, your progress is assured. Let’s launch this.
Let’s build YOUR foundation!
Book a complimentary consultation with us to learn about our Smart + Savvy Strategy School, and how it will help you build the foundation you need to support your business and attract your new best clients.